Terms & Conditions
The https://feasibility.pro/ (the “Site”) is operated by Feasibility.pro Inc (“Feasibility.pro”).
When we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean Feasibility.pro Inc. When we refer to "you" or "your" we mean the business, organization, company, or other legal entity for which you act on behalf and have the authority to bind.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or can be a criminal offence.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to deliver further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Site, and you will hold harmless, defend and indemnify Feasibility.pro, its Affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants and Associates from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or connected with:
- your use of and your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Site or Materials;
- your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation;
- your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; and
- your Uploaded Content.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
- We are under no obligation to provide support for the Site. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
E Mail Policy
Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone, ever. This applies to all e-mail addresses your have entered through comments, e-mail subscriptions, personal mails sent to us.
We may communicate with you on your e-mail id to,
- clarify a query you have asked
- refer you to right source regarding your query
- update you about a new product or service of Feasibility.pro
Comments on Feasibility.pro are a great source for learning, new ideas, and community interaction. We take our comments very seriously. We request you not spam or flame through comments. Our users and we do not tolerate spam.
Some guidelines on commenting here:
- Comments are moderated on most occasions. If you are a first-time commenter or have cookies disabled, your comment will reach the moderation queue and is usually approved within a few hours.
- Comments not related to the post content are discouraged and often deleted
- You are responsible for your comments and opinions shared here. We just provide a medium and are not responsible for what you say.
- Our Blogs, Forums, and comments are public. Please consider this before posting material to them.
The content on Feasibility.pro is copyrighted.
Feasibility.pro is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the site and its content. The site and Feasibility.pro content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the site and Feasibility.pro content shall remain with us. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by us are hereby reserved.
"Feasibility.pro" and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Feasibility.pro, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use, or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
You are free to use the content (and downloadable excel files) for any non-commercial purpose as long as you attribute the original authors/owners.
Some guidelines about content copyright:
- You can't sell the content on Feasibility.pro or use it as part of your print publications.
- The downloads provided here come without any warranty and are provided as is. They are for learning purposes only.
- If you are planning to monetize something on this site, please email us first.
Feasibility.pro uses various advertising providers like Google, Amazon, and some affiliate products. Important things to note,
- Google remembers your personal preferences, and browsing habits to show relevant ads. This means if you are a cricket fan and have visited a few cricket sites recently, you might see some cricket-related ads on Feasibility.pro as well. This is controlled by Google.
- Some of the products advertised on Feasibility.pro store cookies on your computer when you visit their sites. You can remove these cookies from your browser by going to privacy settings.
Delivery & Refund Policy
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration/order. Visit product specific policy page for the refund and delivery policy.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Reliance of Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update the Site or its contents at any time.
You acknowledge that the results produced by our analysis/methods do not take into account your particular objectives or financial circumstances. Accordingly, you acknowledge that before acting on any results produced by such similar analysis/methods, you must consider whether it is appropriate to do so in light of your particular financial circumstances and objectives.
You acknowledge that our analysis/methods in general are not error-free and agree that the existence of such errors will not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
We shall have no liability for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or loss of or damage to (including corruption) data (in each case whether direct or indirect) or any other indirect or consequential losses whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any Site is linked to it and any materials posted on it.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you or to any other person for:
- any loss or damage of any kind that is directly or indirectly caused by or results from any wrongful, wilful or negligent act or omission by you or any of your Affiliates, officers, employees, Associates, or contractors; or
- any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits or anticipated profits, economic loss, loss of business opportunity, loss of data, or loss or damage resulting from wasted management time.
We may at any time revise these Terms, policies and conditions by updating this posting and without directly informing you. You are bound by any such revisions. We reserves all rights pertaining to our website. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of our website.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
This Agreement shall be governed by The Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To resolve any legal dispute arising from this Agreement, you and Feasibility.pro unconditionally agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario.
Other General Provisions
This site is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or do anything that could disable or impair the Site.
If you breach any provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) as amended from time to time, you may be committing a criminal offense. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.