What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information we obtain or generate:
We automatically collect or generate certain information about you based on your interactions with us. The information we collect includes:
- Identifiers, such as unique user identifiers, unique device identifiers, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, information about product licenses, and usernames.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the website domain visited; which activities and offerings are used, how, and for how long; posts, discussions, and other types of engagement with us, including on our blogs, discussion forums, or chat rooms; the use of any hyperlinks or downloadable content available through the offerings.
- Geolocation information.
- Electronic information, such as information about operating systems, device types, information about browsers, information relating to automatic updates and technical errors, information about your use of our offerings, including your preferred tools and experiences, and your engagement with our activities.
In addition, we gather certain information automatically as part of your use of our products and services via third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve / expand our products and services.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyze data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this info for statistical analysis purposes.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other websites
Our website may have links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
- We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information that we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may possibly share personal information and any other additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Feasibility.pro's Terms, or as otherwise required by law.
If we make material changes to the way we collect, use, or disclose Personally-Identifying Information, we will notify you by posting a clear and prominent announcement on our site or through direct communication.